Natural Factors Quercetin EMIQ 50mg 60 vcaps
Enzymatically modified isoquercitrin (EMIQ) is a highly bioavailable form of quercetin - a flavonoid that exerts significant anti-allergy effects. EMIQ is manufactured through natural enzymatic process that attaches glucose chains (glycosides) to the quercetin molecule. The result of this modification is that the quercetin is provided in a water-soluble form thereby greatly enhancing its bioavailability. In the digestive process the glycoside portion is cleaved liberating the quercetin and as a result EMIQ greatly increases quercetin levels in the blood compared to the ingestion of quercetin or its related compound rutin. Blood levels of quercetin are more than 40 times greater with EMIQ compared to an equal amount of quercetin.
EMIQ has been found to be safe in many toxicity studies and has been self-affirmed as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) for use in specific foods in the US and as an antioxidant. Natural Factors Bioactive Quercetin EMIQ contains no GMOs artificial colours preservatives or sweeteners fish shellfish or animal products and is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Alleviates allergy symptoms
- Uniquely prepared quercetin using natural enzyme process
- Highly bioavailability 40 times greater absorption than regular quercetin
- Offers cardioprotective properties
- Provides 50 mg of vitamin C for additional antioxidant support
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1
Servings per Container: 60
Directions for Use: 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health practitioner.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin)167 mg*
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)50 mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).