ORA Microneedle Body Roller System
- Featuring a wide, double-sized head with 1,080 fine needles, the Microneedle Body Roller can be used on any area of the body to diminish the appearance of body scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and cellulite.
- Smoothes uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skin.
- Tightens and smoothes skin in all body areas, including abdomen, thighs, legs, buttocks, hands, arms, neck, and back.
- The extremely fine needles penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, resulting in firmer, healthier, and tighter skin, greater skin elasticity, and a smoother skin appearance.
- The micro-channels opened in the skin due to the needle action help to increase absorption and penetration of creams and skincare products within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products by hand.
- Made with Disc Needle Technology that produces needles that remain durable over multiple treatments.
- Roller head has 1080 needles with 0.50 mm depth.
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag.
The roller can be used on the face and body. You can use the roller every 3-5 days or space treatments longer in between each depending on your results.
Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
Step 4: Following treatment, you may apply your regular creams or other skincare products.
Caution: Do not share roller with anyone. Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: Irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use. If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist. Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use. Keep out of reach of children.