The most abundant protein in our body, collagen is essential to overall health and appearance.
The key benefits of collagen are in supporting skin elasticity, strong nails and healthy hair, joints and mobility, and gut health. But as we age, our body’s natural production of collagen declines, so supplementing with collagen can help augment those benefits.
Garden of Life’s new Collagen Creamers are an easy way to incorporate collagen into your diet. Available in two rich and creamy flavors, these creamers can help increase the healthy fat content of hot and cold beverages, and provide 10 g of grass-fed collagen in each serving. An additional 8.5 g of MCTs from coconut cream—from sustainably harvested, wild-grown coconuts—supports healthy energy levels, help reduce fat and provide vital electrolytes.
- Grass-fed bovine peptides and clinically studied UC II chicken collagen—made without antibiotics or hormones
- Organic turmeric, curcumin and black pepper for optimal inflammation support
- Plant-based collagen builders, including vitamin C, biotin and bamboo silica
- Probiotics to promote gut health
- Plus all ingredients are non-GMO, and certified Paleo, Gluten Free and Keto!
- 16 oz Unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Frozen or fresh strawberries
- ½ cup Frozen or fresh peaches
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Protein Vanilla
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- 1 tsp of Garden of Life Organic Coconut MCT Oil
- 2 tsp Raw honey
Combine the almond milk, frozen peach slices, frozen strawberries, Collagen Protein Vanilla, Collagen Vanilla Creamer, coconut oil and honey in a high-speed blender. Process on high until ingredients are combined (about 45 seconds). Sip and enjoy the benefits!
For more collagen products to help build bone density, strengthen hair and nails, and keep your gut balanced, check out our Top 5 Collagen Supplements for Hair, Skin, and Nails.