Rahua Shower Gel 9.3oz
estimated to ship: 10-14 days
A simple way to make your daily ritual a luxury, Rahua® Shower Gel nurtures the skin and awakens the senses with a rich, gentle lather filled with calming lavender, uplifting eucalyptus, sweet vanilla, and woodsy Palo Santo. Rainforest-grown Sacha Inchi and Rahua oils, rich in antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, plus organic vanilla—filled with anti-aging polyphenols—leaves skin clean, moisturized, supple, and glowing.
Best for all skin types.
- Cleanses naturally
- Vegan polyphenols help slow down skin aging
- Rainforest grown antioxidants and omegas help reduce free radical damage
- Nourishes and restores skin's moisture balance
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as "the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- ORGANIC HIBISCUS: These dramatic flowers are packed with the antioxidants known as anthocyanins and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which help to exfoliate, control oil production, and encourage fresher, younger, smoother skin.
- PALO SANTO: Known as "holy wood" and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua's signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- ORGANIC VANILLA: Original to ancient Mesoamerica, this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent and a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down skin and hair aging.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.