Renew Life Ultimate Flora Colon Care Probiotic 80 Billion 30 vcaps
Packed with extra care
Our manufacturers formulate their probiotics to ensure their products retain viability until they reach the consumer. All probiotics shipped from the Pharmaca warehouse remain refrigerated until the time of shipment and during warmer months probiotics are shipped alongside ice packs to ensure potency (Note: Ice pack will not arrive frozen/product will not arrive cold). No extra charge!
Ultimate Flora Colon Care Probiotic 80 Billion is a high-potency formula with 14 scientifically studied strains designed to re-establish digestive balance, help relieve occasional constipation, and promote digestive health.* It contains more Bifidobacteria than Lactobacilli to help provide more beneficial bacteria in the colon.*
- 80 billion live cultures per capsule
- 14 scientifically studied probiotic strains
- Helps relieve occasional constipation*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Once daily, delayed-release capsule for targeted delivery
- Dairy and gluten free
- Quality, purity, and potency guaranteed through expiration
Ultimate Flora™ Colon Care Probiotic 80 Billion is formulated with 14 scientifically studied probiotic strains. The high-potency formula is designed to help re-establish digestive balance and relieve occasional constipation.* It contains more Bifidobacteria than Lactobacilli to help provide more beneficial bacteria in the colon. When taken regularly, it also promotes digestive and immune balance so you feel better, lighter, and more energized.* This formula is dairy and gluten free.
Why Choose Ultimate Flora Probiotics?
With 100 trillion bacteria inside your digestive tract, having a good balance among all the diverse microbes in your gut is key to well-being. However, stress, aging, diet, and other issues can upset this delicate equilibrium. Ultimate Flora Probiotics are specially formulated to support digestive balance and harmony.*
The Ultimate Flora Difference:
- High-potency probiotic formulas with billions of live cultures in each capsule
- Multiple strains of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, the most prevalent and scientifically researched good bacteria found in a naturally diverse and healthy gut*
- Delayed-release vegetable capsules help ensure more friendly probiotics reach your intestinal tract*