Renew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic 50 Billion 30 vcaps
Packed with extra care
Our probiotics are shipped in an insulated envelope with ice packs to ensure potency. No extra charge!
High-Bifido Daily Support
- For Those with Troublesome Digestion
- Ideal During & After Taking Antibiotics
- Promotes Digestive Health Regularity & Immunity
Ultimate FloraTM Critical Care 50 Billion is a probiotic formulated specifically for people who are engaging in or have recently completed a course of antibiotics. What makes Ultimate Flora Critical Care different from other probiotics is its high Bifido count the bacteria most prevalent in your large intestine or colon. Ultimate Flora Critical Care is also for people who have particularly troublesome digestive tracts.
Antibiotic is a word that means "against life"; they kill both good and bad bacteria. Maintaining your good bacteria is important during and after the use of antibiotics. While doctors commonly recommend eating yogurt or taking probiotic supplements during and after a course of antibiotics most yogurts and probiotic supplements do not provide either enough probiotics or enough Bifidobacteria.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care was designed to support the probiotic balance in both the small and large intestines. Each capsule contains 30 billion active Bifidobacteria the primary resident of the large intestine. To help maintain microflora balance in the small intestine Ultimate Flora provides 20 billion active Lactobacilli and Lactococcus cultures.
A note about shipping probiotics
Our manufacturers formulate their probiotics to ensure their products retain viability until they reach the consumer. All probiotics shipped from the Pharmaca warehouse remain refrigerated until the time of shipment and during warmer months probiotics are shipped alongside ice packs to ensure potency (Note: Ice pack will not arrive frozen/product will not arrive cold).
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Directions for Use: Take one capsule a day between meals.
Other Directions: Best if refrigerated after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your physician before using.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA 132)25 billion*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA 122)10 billion*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA 111)4.5 billion*
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA129)2.5 billion*
- Bifidobacterium longum (HA135)2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus casei (HA 108)2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA 119)1.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus lactis (HA 148)1 billion*
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus (HA137)250 million*
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA 118)250 million*
- Total Cultures50 billion*
- FOS (fructooligosaccharide)189 mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable capsule (vegetable fiber and water) and aqueous enteric coating
Contains no yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, binders, fillers or artificial ingredients.
This product may contain mild traces of milk and soy proteins from fermentation ingredients. This product is recommended for those on a low-lactose diet.