RMS Beauty Tinted "Un" Powder 0.32oz
Keeping true to RMS Beauty’s “less is more” aesthetic these ultra-fine, light reflective powders contain a hint of color that helps minimize the appearance of pores, softens the skin and absorbs oil. Available in three shades, Tinted “Un”Powder works synergistically with RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-up to create a silky second skin by providing just the right amount of coverage.
Talc free, silicone free, perfume free and paraben free.
- 0-1 (Works with “un”cover-up shades 00 & 11)
- 2-3 (Works with “un”cover-up shades 22 & 33)
- 3-4 (Works with “un”cover-up shades 33 & 44)
RMS Beauty Philosophy
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry: when a raw material is processed for use in cosmetics or other beauty products, it typically undergoes a lengthy process. I was surprised to learn that the majority of ingredients used for natural cosmetics are refined, bleached, deodorized, clarified, fractionated and heated to high temperatures. But this means they are not pure natural ingredients anymore – they are now equivalent to man-made chemicals. Complicating matters more, the processes strip away almost all of the nutrients that make natural ingredients beneficial to skin. Today's cosmetics and skincare lines are full of mono-nutrients and mono-nutrients do not interact. Only real nutrients interact… anything alive interacts.
This is where RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO) etc. RMS Beauty is full of healing nutrients – nutrients that work synergistically with the skin, and are in harmony with nature and our environment. Each ingredient in RMS Beauty is carefully chosen to create a dialogue with the skin. Your touch activates the life force of the product, and nutrients interact with skin to promote hydration, softness, and luminosity.
The life force of the skin interacts with the life force of everything applied to it. Majority of cosmetics are dead. The chemicals they contain have no life force and therefore, cannot interact with the skin. It is the interaction - the synthesis of all ingredients, that creates a truly alive product, and truly alive skin! RMS Beauty is all about this synergistic interchange.
RMS Beauty aims to use ingredients in their full spectrum, bio available and nutrient complex
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT RMS BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- RMS Beauty proudly report every ingredient used in our products, because we have nothing to hide.
- RMS Beauty products are GLUTEN FREE*, GMO FREE, SOY FREE, NANO FREE AND WE DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS. *RMS Beauty volumizing mascara contains wheat starch
- RMS Beauty cream color cosmetics are packaged in recyclable glass with an aluminum recyclable lid....not plastic.
- RMS Beauty products are extremely pure so there may be fluctuations in the product itself. Each organic ingredient has its own unique qualities so they will differ at various times of harvest/production but will always have the same healing and nourishing qualities.
RMS Beauty products including RMS Beauty oil do not contain steam distilled essential oils, as they have been known to:
- adversely affect the potency of herbal extracts
- may cause rashes and skin irritation to sensitive skin
- can cause long term skin dehydration
We believe essential oils should be used for therapeutic use and not for daily application to skin.