RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up 0.2oz
Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin…not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the 'un'cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin.
Use as a foundation or a light concealer as it visibly melts into the skin while covering imperfections and redness. Provides even coverage for flawless looking skin that will never look heavy or dry. Moisturizes and heals, resulting in a beautiful second skin.
Please avoid using synthetic and/or chemical laden moisturizers under rms beauty products and opt for a more natural/organic one. rms beauty oil was created to work synergistically with all rms beauty products, especially the 'un'cover-up.
- 000: lightest alabaster, lightest shade for the true snow whites.
- 00: a light shade for fair skin.
- 11: ivory with slight golden base.
- 11.5: a buff beige with neutral undertones.
- 22: our biggest seller. with its yellow base, this shade is great for light-medium skin tones.
- 22.5: a cool buff beige.
- 33: a warm beige.
- 33.5: a warm tawny peach.
- 44: a medium honey with cool undertones.
- 55: a tanned amber shade for medium or olive skin tones.
- 66: a golden sienna.
- 77: a deep sienna.
- 88: a rich auburn.
- 99: a rich light mahogany.
- 111: a deep mahogany chocolate.
- 122: a deep espresso chocolate.
RMS Beauty Philosophy
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry: when a raw material is processed for use in cosmetics or other beauty products, it typically undergoes a lengthy process. I was surprised to learn that the majority of ingredients used for natural cosmetics are refined, bleached, deodorized, clarified, fractionated and heated to high temperatures. But this means they are not pure natural ingredients anymore – they are now equivalent to man-made chemicals. Complicating matters more, the processes strip away almost all of the nutrients that make natural ingredients beneficial to skin. Today's cosmetics and skincare lines are full of mono-nutrients and mono-nutrients do not interact. Only real nutrients interact… anything alive interacts.
This is where RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO) etc. RMS Beauty is full of healing nutrients – nutrients that work synergistically with the skin, and are in harmony with nature and our environment. Each ingredient in RMS Beauty is carefully chosen to create a dialogue with the skin. Your touch activates the life force of the product, and nutrients interact with skin to promote hydration, softness, and luminosity.
The life force of the skin interacts with the life force of everything applied to it. Majority of cosmetics are dead. The chemicals they contain have no life force and therefore, cannot interact with the skin. It is the interaction - the synthesis of all ingredients, that creates a truly alive product, and truly alive skin! RMS Beauty is all about this synergistic interchange.
RMS Beauty aims to use ingredients in their full spectrum, bio available and nutrient complex
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT RMS BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- RMS Beauty proudly report every ingredient used in our products, because we have nothing to hide.
- RMS Beauty products are GLUTEN FREE*, GMO FREE, SOY FREE, NANO FREE AND WE DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS. *RMS Beauty volumizing mascara contains wheat starch
- RMS Beauty cream color cosmetics are packaged in recyclable glass with an aluminum recyclable lid....not plastic.
- RMS Beauty products are extremely pure so there may be fluctuations in the product itself. Each organic ingredient has its own unique qualities so they will differ at various times of harvest/production but will always have the same healing and nourishing qualities.
RMS Beauty products including RMS Beauty oil do not contain steam distilled essential oils, as they have been known to:
- adversely affect the potency of herbal extracts
- may cause rashes and skin irritation to sensitive skin
- can cause long term skin dehydration
We believe essential oils should be used for therapeutic use and not for daily application to skin.
Apply sparingly with fingers over the T-zone area or wherever any extra coverage is desired. We prefer skin-to-skin application for better blending, but you can also use a foundation brush (synthetic preferably as it will blend better). 'un'cover-up colors will self adjust to your skin tone if they are not an exact match due to the mineral pigments used. For overly dehydrated skin, minimally apply the lip & skin balm first. For a matte look or for very oily skin types, set with rms beauty 'un'powder.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499]
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC