SpaRitual Handprint Hydrating Hand Salve 1.7oz
This restorative hand salve is composed of hydrating butters and oils to moisturize repair and provide a breathable layer of protection to dry active hands. This luxuriously rich hand salve delivers HydroShield Technology with Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter Aloe Ferox Marula Oil Griffonia Seed Extract and Honeybush. Hands are left nourished soft and protected. Shea Butter Marula Oil and Honeybush adhere to Fair Trade practices (products that meet agreed environmental labor and developmental standards). Free of synthetic dyes fragrances parabens petrochemicals and preservatives.
- Apply at the end of every hand ritual to moisturize repair help promote skin regeneration and provide a breathable layer of protection.
- Recommend an at home regimen morning and night or liberally throughout the day.
- Use to rejuvenate and hydrate the hands throughout the day before bed or after your morning shower.
- Aloe Ferox - Known for its medicinal qualities, Aloe Ferox's gel-like flesh has been used in the traditional healing practices of KhoiSan people of Southern Africa for centuries. It is known for its superior moisturizing antiseptic cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties. It improves skin's elasticity promotes regeneration helps heal chapped skin and helps reduce the forming of wrinkles.
- Marula Oil (Tree) - One of the most valued indigenous wild fruit trees among the tribes of Southern Africa. For years women in the rural areas of Africa have cracked the nut of the marula fruit to extract the precious kernels from which the oil is made. This healing oil is used as a cosmetic massaged into the skin of their face hands and feet. Across the generations it has proven to protect against dry chapped cracking skin. Easily absorbed high proportions of oleic and essential linoleic fatty acid combine to make the oil ideal for topical application. Marula oil has also shown to improve skin hydration skin smoothness and reduce redness.
- Griffonia Seed Extract - Since the plant is constantly under intense UV exposure it developed a means to protect itself from UV damage in the form of 5-HTP. 5-HTP inhibits UV-induced cell death or extrinsic damage caused by UV radiation. In addition it induces collagen synthesis and promotes skin elasticity.
- Honeybush - native to the Cape of South Africa this soothing shrub contains an eclectic collection of actives including quantities of bio-available magnesium calcium and potassium along with bioflavonoids known for their antioxidant properties. In addition it strengthens repairs softens and protects skin.
- Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter - derived from the African Karite Tree. It is one of the classic emollients considered to be the most respected and well-known of all the butters for its intense moisturizing soothing and balancing skin properties. Shea Butter promotes skin renewal assists with the prevention of wrinkles helps protect the skin from harsh elements accelerates healing and is rich in Vitamins A E and F along with minerals.
- Made with 76% certified organic ingredients
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients (when possible)
- Free Of Synthetic Dyes Fragrances Petrochemicals Parabens Phenoxyethenol Silicones animal derived ingredients
- Packaged in a post-consumer tube.