Superior Source No Shot Triple Vitamin B12 300mcg 60 tablets
NO SHOT B12 Instant Dissolve MicroLingual Tablets go to work fast bypassing the digestive system as they are quickly absorbed directly into the body under the tongue. This concept is critical for B12 supplementation. With regular B12 supplements as much as 50% of the B12 potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach. Their Triple B12 is formulated and manufactured to provide the maximum essential nutrients for the support of the heart.*
Why MicroLingual Technology?
- 38% of all Americans prefer not to swallow pills
- Many dietary supplements taken orally pass straight through the digestive system
- Intrinsic factors which decline with age are necessary for the digestion of other types of compressed B12 tablets or capsules
- Only Superior Source soft-molded MicroLingual tablets dissolve instantly under the tongue
How MicroLingual Technology Surpasses Other Nutrition Delivery Systems
Compressed tablets require binders to hold them together. These needless fillers and excipients leave less room for the active ingredients essential for the effectiveness of dietary supplements. That ultimately means consumers have to take more of them (or swallow a larger pill) to get the same effectiveness found in a Superior Source MicroLingual vitamin tablet.
Superior Source's soft molded MicroLingual vitamin tablets contain no excipients and rely on a small amount of acacia gum to hold them together. This results in a much more concentrated natural product about a tenth the size and weight of an equivalent standard swallowed vitamin tablet.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 sublingual
Servings per Container: 60
Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, dissolve one MicroLingual® tablet under the tongue daily. May also be swallowed as you would a regular tablet.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamine)1000mcg16667%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamine)1000mcg16667%
Vitamin B12 (as dibencozide/co-enzyme)1000mcg16667%
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lactose (milk) and acacia gum.