Thorne Research Basic Prenatal 90 vcaps
A gentle and effective daily multi- for women who are trying to conceive, are pregnant, or are nursing.
A well-researched multi- formulated to nourish mom and support baby's development, from pre-conception through nursing.* It's made without the additives and coatings found in mainstream prenatal supplements.
Pre-conception, pregnancy, and nursing are critical times to optimize a mother's health and nutrition, which is important for both for mom and baby. Overall nutritional and caloric needs greatly increase during this time. However, it is often difficult for a woman to fulfill her daily nutrient needs through diet alone.
Thorne's Basic Prenatal is specifically formulated with the special needs of conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding in mind.* Our formula contains well-absorbed, tissue-ready vitamins and minerals that are gentle on the stomach and non-constipating.*
Benefits of Thorne's Basic Prenatal at each stage:
- Daily multi-vitamin/mineral support for a woman of childbearing age.
- Provides beneficial nutrients that are important from the moment of conception.
- Folate facilitates healthy brain and spinal cord development.* Basic Prenatal includes the bioactive form of folate – 5-MTHF.
- Vitamins C, B6, and K have been shown to benefit "morning sickness."*
- Contains the well-absorbed and well-researched iron bisglycinate to meet a pregnant woman's increased need for iron.
- Provides the extra nutrients needed for continued healthy fetal development and to prepare mom and baby for birth.*
After Pregnancy through Nursing
- Nutritional support for increased demand for calcium and vitamin D in the diet
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.