Trace Minerals ConcenTrace Mineral Liquid 8oz
- From Utah's inland sea the Great Salt Lake
- Over 72 trace minerals
- cGMP Certified
- Kosher/Halal Certified
- Food Grade
- Solar Evaporated
- All Natural
Low sodium ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops is a top selling trace mineral supplement in the natural channel. It is also one of the most powerful natural health mineral supplements in the world and has many uses and applications. It's impossible to underestimate the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health. ConcenTrace captures the perfect balance of trace minerals your body needs. Using ConcenTrace every day may help maintain healthy energy levels in your body by providing your body's entire electrical system the minerals it needs to function properly.
Uses & Applications
- Bone Joint & HealthÃ¢â‚¬â€œTaken as directed many people have experienced dramatic results in improving and strengthening bones joints and teeth and eliminating unwanted calcium deposits.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Re-Mineralize Distilled WaterÃ¢â‚¬â€œ1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon for fresh spring water taste.
- Electrolyte ReplacementÃ¢â‚¬â€œIncreased energy vitality and improved health by replacing and balancing soluble minerals in the body fluids. Soluble minerals are the electrolytes which conduct the bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s electrical energies.
- Maintain pH Balance in the BodyÃ¢â‚¬â€œThe most important nutrients in our bodies for maintaining acid-base balance are minerals like those found in ConcenTrace.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Hair and SkinÃ¢â‚¬â€œUse internally to nourish from within externally as a rub. (Very concentrated. Must be diluted. Keep out of eyes or areas of broken skin unless highly diluted.)Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Helps Normalize Bowel FunctionsÃ¢â‚¬â€œCleansing. Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Calcium AssimilationÃ¢â‚¬â€œReports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. ConcenTrace is high in magnesium.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Circulatory HealthÃ¢â‚¬â€œMinerals play important roles in decalcification antioxidant and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat. Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Vitamin EnhancementÃ¢â‚¬â€œComplete nutrition is more power nutrition. Vitamins without minerals DO NOT work. Trace minerals help assimilate vitamins. Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Gardens and PlantsÃ¢â‚¬â€œA study done by Rutgers University and other studies done by the USDA noted the severe mineral imbalance and depletion in American soil. For years many avid gardeners have used ConcenTrace on their gardens as well as in the flower beds. It is also very beneficial to house plants when diluted with water. See the difference in your plants.
- PetsÃ¢â‚¬â€œEver noticed your pet eating grass or dirt? More than likely your pet is lacking essential minerals. For years pet owners have added ConcenTrace to their petÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s food and water.
- Athletic performanceÃ¢â‚¬â€œThere are many examples of improved athletic performance including improved cardiovascular performance to improved blood serum nutrients. Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Body BuildingÃ¢â‚¬â€œA study of a number of international body builders using ConcenTrace reported excellent results.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Add to Carbonated BeveragesÃ¢â‚¬â€œA recent study has shown that a few drops per glass balances soda pop to greatly reduce the potentially harmful effects of carbonation.
- Magnesium SupplementÃ¢â‚¬â€œOne of the highest quality least expensive most assimilable magnesium supplements on the market. Ã¢â‚¬Â
- CookingÃ¢â‚¬â€œStudies show mineral depletion in our soils. We frankly are not getting the minerals in the foods we eat. ConcenTrace remineralizes these foods and adds flavor. Ã¢â‚¬Â
How is ConcenTrace made?
ConcenTrace isn't actually something Trace Minerals makes. It's an amazing complex of over 72 ionic trace minerals that has been made by Mother Nature. For thousands of years every sprouting seed and towering tree has helped dissolve minerals raising them from deep within the soil to the surface where they are easily washed away. But they don't just wash away. They are carried in the rivers and streams into oceans and seas like the Great Salt Lake (GSL) in Utah USA. But the GSL is unique because it has no outlets and is considered an inland sea. Therefore the GSL is rich in minerals that have been deposited there over these thousands of years.
At Trace Minerals they simply harvest the minerals from the pristine shores of the GSL at thier state-of-the-art mineral harvesting facility. This facility was designed by certified chemical engineer David S. Butts one of the world's foremost experts in the field of solar evaporation technology. Butts has 40 years of experience in the design operation and extraction of minerals and salts from lakes oceans salars and underground deposits like the Great Salt Lake. The unique design of their facility allows them to harvest their high quality minerals from the Great Salt Lake with the lowest impact possible on the environment. Trace Minerals' solar evaporation ponds are only about 500 feet from the edge of the waters of the Great Salt Lake which allows them to transport the lake water to our ponds without having to trench or disrupt the lake's bed.
Why is ConcenTrace so powerful?
ConcenTrace contains a full spectrum of all the minerals in a balance natural to the body. Once harvested from the GSL Trace Minearls uses a completely natural concentration process without the use of chemicals or dyes that removes the sodium from the GSL water. They use solar evaporation technology to concentrate the water which really means that all they use is natural sunshine! The result of this natural process is ConcenTrace an all natural ionic trace mineral blend that is 26 times more concentrated than colloidal trace minerals making it one of the most naturally powerful health supplements on the market.
In addition all of their facilities are FDA cGMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) through the Natural Products Association. GMP certification shows they are committed to producing safe products of high quality. They are constantly looking for new technologies and research that help them improve their manufacturing processes and their products are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure quality and safety.
Is is safe?
- GRAS-Affirmed-ConcenTrace is so pure and natural that it has been GRAS-Affirmed for use in food and beverages. According to FDA regulations the process to achieve GRAS status involved an intensive review by an independent panel of experts qualified by training and experience to evaluate the safety of food ingredients. To affirm ConcenTraceÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s GRAS status Trace Minearls sought out an expert panel from AIBMR Life Sciences Inc. (Puyallup WA) because of its experience knowledge and expertise with GRAS self-affirmations. The expert panel included physicians and two PhD toxicologists with 83 years combined experience in toxicology who also worked as division heads for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Halal Certified-ConcenTrace has been reviewed and certfied Halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA).
- Kosher Certified-ConcenTrace has also been certified Kosher by the Rabbinical Council of California (RCC).
- Certified Vegan-the American Vegetarian Association has certified that ConcenTrace is approved for vegan status.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/2 teaspoon
Servings per Container: 3 month supply
Directions for Use: Take 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon, once or twice daily. Mix with any juice or food at mealtimes to mask the concentrated mineral flavor, or take straight, followed with a glass of juice or water. At 1/2 teaspoon daily, an 8 oz. bottle will last 3 months.
Improve the flavor of distilled, reverse osmosis or purified water. Adding 20-40 drops per gallon or to taste (2-4 drops per glass) compares to expensive mineral waters and adds a complete, balanced spectrum of low sodium minerals and trace minerals. At 20 drops per gallon, 8 ounces will re-mineralize 192 gallons.
Other Directions: Contains no known allergens. Gluten Free.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ionic Sea Minerals. Contains no other added ingredients. In addition to the elements listed , this product contains the following in naturally occurring, varying trace amounts: Calcium, Carbonate, Bromide, Iodine, Rubidium, Scandium, Boron, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strontium, Cobalt, Zinc, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yttrium, Molybdenum, Tin, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Bismuth, Ytterbium, Erbium, Europium, Neodymium. Plus the other minerals found in seawater.
Minor crystallization may occur, but this does not affect the quality of the product.