Vital Proteins helps people feel better and live fuller lives through sustainably sourced nutrition products that promote health, fitness and natural beauty.
About Vital Proteins
Vital Proteins helps people feel better and live fuller lives through sustainably sourced nutrition products that promote health, fitness and natural beauty. Their supplements provide nourishing collagen and help promote the body’s own production of collagen—an essential nutrient that is often stripped from our diets by modern food processing.
We know that while our bodies’ collagen production slows as we age, our need for it only grows. Vital Proteins believes that if you want to, you can make the most out of every moment you’re given—that your body shouldn’t be a limitation, but a catalyst.
Vital Proteins products feature essential proteins sourced from pasture-raised cows in Brazil and New Zealand, and wild-caught fish in Hawaii. Why go so many extra miles for these sources? Because there’s nothing more important than one’s health, and Vital Proteins believes the body needs and deserves high-quality building blocks for life’s adventures.
SUCCESS FOR VITAL PROTEINS MEANS HELPING EACH PERSON LIVE A FULLER, MORE VIBRANT LIFE.
Vital Proteins in the Press
Friends in the Right Places
Recently, Jennifer Aniston mentioned she is adding a Collagen Peptide to her morning smoothie—linking to the Vital Proteins product in a Well+Good interview. She’s also been sharing her passion for collagen in magazines like People.
"There’s a collagen peptide that I’ve been loving—I’ve been seeing a difference! My nails are stronger and there’s a healthier…how do you explain it? A glow."
– Jennifer Aniston
Vital Proteins’ product collection is built on a foundation of ingredient transparency.
About their sustainable ingredients
- Cartilage Collagen and Beef Liver: Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised Bovine Trachael Cartilage from New Zealand to ensure a natural, high-quality and sustainable source of this healing superfood
- Marine Collagen: Sourced from the scales of fresh, Non-GMO Project Verified snapper that is wild-caught in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii and sustainably harvested in accordance with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Program
- Whey Protein: Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows from small family farms in Wisconsin
- Greens: All are raw, organic and Whole 30 Approved
- Hyaluronic Acid: A vegan option that’s produced by an advanced fermentation and purification process
- Probiotics (Bacillus Coagulans): A sustainable, naturally occurring, non-GMO probiotic made to withstand journey through the digestive system
A simple way to get started with Collagen Peptides