Vital Proteins Cartilage Collagen 120 capsules
Vital Proteins' Cartilage Collagen is rich in Type II Collagen Peptides and Glycosaminoglycans, including naturally occurring Chondroitin Sulfate. (We know it's a mouthful, but trust us...it's awesome.) We've teamed up with Dr. Kaayla Daniel to create a high quality and sustainable source of this nourishing superfood that's abundant in nutritional bioactive compounds.
- Beneficial: Type II Collagen provides building blocks for cartilage, ligaments, tendons, skin, and bone.
- Vitamin-dense: Amino acid profile is rich in glycine and proline.
- Effective: Aids in post-exercise recovery, supports healthy hair, skin, and nails, and helps regulate immune system.
What is Type II collagen?
Vital Proteins' Cartilage Collagen is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised Bovine Tracheal Cartilage from New Zealand and is rich in Type II Collagen Peptides and Chondroitin Sulfate.** Type II collagen is the major structural component present in connective tissues and is rich in the amino acids glycine and proline.** Chondroitin Sulfate is found in connective tissues and provides the building blocks to support healthy joints and bones.** It acts as a natural cushion to joints and promotes collagen formation.**
- 1 simple ingredient.
- 1,200 mg Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Bovine Tracheal Cartilage.
- 600mg Natural chondroitin sulfate promotes healthy cartilage, tendons, & ligaments.
- Helps regulate immune system.
- Paleo friendly, gluten free & non-GMO.